No, I did not abandon ARMedslack, the official port of Slackware to the ARM architecture… It was simply a matter of lack of time (or a question of priorities, depending of your point of view).
But this weekend I finally found some time to setup a clean build environment based on the stable ARMedslack 13.1 version.
Last Monday rrdtool-1.4.4 was released. It contains some bug fixes and improvements you can read about here.
The SlackBuild was also improved to solve some problems with the lua, tcl and ruby bindings, that are all installed in the correct paths now.
The new SlackBuild has been submitted and new packages can be downloaded from my site.
Last week RRDtool 1.4.3 was released. It solves several minor bugs in the previous 1.4.2 version and adds a few new options. See here for the updated change log.
I updated the SlackBuild script and submitted it to SlackBuilds.org. Pre-built packages for Slackware 32+64 bits and ARMedslack can be downloaded from the usual page.