Nagios 3.2.3 released
Just over a month ago I wrote about the release of Nagios 3.2.2 and now it’s time to update already
Nagios announced the release of version 3.2.3 a few days ago, resolving a few bugs. According to the announcement updating your installation is recommended.
Since the ChangeLog is quite short, I copy it here:
- Fixes problem where disabling all active hosts/services was not taking effect
- Fixes for compiler warnings
- Fixes for format errors in event handler logging
- Fixed incorrect info in sample nagios.cfg file for state_retention_file
- Fixed broker_event_handler() to return ERR if data is NULL
I already submitted the new SlackBuild script and the pre-built packages for Slackware (32/64/ARM) can be downloaded already from my site.