Packages for Slackware 13.1
After the release of Slackware 13.1 in May, I rebuilt all my packages on newly installed VMs over the last few days (nights?) and uploaded them to my site.
Most SlackBuilds have been “migrated” from the 13.0 to the 13.1 repository with only cosmetic cleanups, and the packages have been rebuilt for i486 (32-bits) and x86_64 (64-bits) architectures. When ARMedslack 13.1 is released, I’ll build some of the packages for this port as well.
The following packages have been updated – some needed new patches, others are simple version updates:
- LDView – Needed a small patch to run on NVIDIA cards
- brlcad – Version update to 7.16.8
- CdCat – The download link for the source was broken, and the new one used different capitalization, so a small change to the SlackBuild was needed.
- fbreader – Version update for 0.12.10
- leocad – Update to new svn revision. It needed a patch to build on Slackware 13.1 and the author provided it
- libvmime – Needed a patch to build on Slackware 13.1
- wxGTK – Version update to 2.8.11
- zarafa – Version update to 6.30.14
- zarafa-webaccess-ajax – Version update to 6.30.14
- libvmime-zarafa – Version update with the latest patches from upstream
There are also some new packages available, mostly version updates and a few that needed some patches to build on Slackware 13.1:
- lbench – Multi-thread benchmarking tool
- qcad – A 2d CAD program
- qcad-partlibrary – Over 4000 parts for QCAD
- xspacewarp – A Time Trek like game originally from the 70s
For all the new and updated packages I’ll submit the SlackBuilds as soon as submissions are possible again, but for now the script can be downloaded from my site.